I follow the "let food be your medicine, and medicine be your
food" philosophy and studied many different approaches,
research and diets. Although there are definite philosophies
that are better than others I refuse to stick with one and one
alone, and miss out on new research. Besides everyone is
unique. The human body can take years of abuse, yet with
simple changes still heal itself.
It's time to re-examine beliefs regarding food and health:
- Fat doesn't make you fat
- A calorie is not a straight calorie
- Cholesterol is your friend, it's the inflammation that's trouble.
- Diabetes II is not a disease of numbers.
- Health food should not be grass and cardboard.
- You should love and enjoy the experience of quality food.
- Wellness starts with a desire to love yourself enough to achieve it.
What makes me different? I am passionate about wellness
and food. I not only explain the physiology of health and food,
but show how to read food labels, shop and even cook. I
believe in a mind-body-spirit connection. Imagine, a nutrition
consultant asking if you daydream...
Join me in my enthusiasm for nutrition and wellness!
All rights reserved.
|farmerchick's nutrition & wellness
Sandra Cameron Farmer NC RMT, Holistic Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master/ Teacher
P O Box 1551 Cottage Grove OR 97424 541-942-6417
National Association of
Chamber of Commerce
|Listen to my latest radio show:
LOVE YOURSELF -- LOVE FOOD -- LOVE LIFE